For those of you who like to take pictures via cellphone, of course it will be very difficult to save all the photos you take on your cellphone. Your HP memory might not fit to store everything. Yes, the best way is to transfer the photos on your cellphone to a laptop. How many ways to transfer photos from HP to Laptop.
You can not only use hardware, but you can also use software. How to transfer photos from HP to Laptop is also fairly easy and a practical solution so that photos on your cellphone are not lost. You can use a USD cable to use Google Drive, to transfer photos to a laptop.
Well, for who are curious about how to transfer photos from HP to Laptop. So here are some ways to transfer photos from HP to Laptop that you can do practically. Can use USD cable to Google Drive. Let's just check.
1. Using USD Cable
The first way to transfer photos from HP to Laptop is to use a USD cable. Yup! This method is often done, it can even be one way to move photos from a cellphone to a laptop that is easy and practical. For who don't understand how, here's how to transfer photos from a cellphone to a laptop using a USD cable:
- The first way is, you can plug the data cable into your cellphone and laptop.
- After that wait a while until a notification window appears on your cellphone.
- You can select the "File Transfer" option.
- If it is successful, the next step is to open the laptop and a new drive will appear with the name of your smartphone.
- After that, you can go to the drive and find which files to move.
- Right-click on the folder on the laptop, and select copy or cut to move the folder that you selected earlier to the laptop.
- Choose which folder you want to use as a place to move the HP folder into the laptop.
- When you have found it, you can right click, then select paste.
Not only using hardware such as a USD cable, you can also use software such as bluetooth. Yes, how to transfer photos from a cellphone to a laptop using bluetooth is easy, really you. Here are some steps or how to move photos from a cellphone to a laptop using bluetooth that you can do:
- The first way that can be done is by turning on the bluetooth on your smartphone and laptop.
- After a new window appears, select "Send or Receive File Via Bluetooth".
- Then a new window will appear again and select "Receive Files".
- Now switching to HP, you can select the files to be sent to the laptop.
- Then enter the file manager, then press the file to be moved, and select "Share via Bluetooth".
- Wait until your cellphone can search for bluetooth from the laptop.
- Then click the device to which the file will be sent.
Done, you just need to wait until all files are finished moving.
Then how to move photos from HP to the next laptop is by using a micro SD. This method is indeed one way to move photos from a cellphone to a laptop that is often used. Well, for who don't know this method, here are some ways to transfer photos from a cellphone to a laptop using a micro SD:
- First, make sure you have saved the file on an external memory or micro SD.
- After that you can release the memory from your cellphone.
- Insert the memory from the HP into the card reader. If the memory size is too small then you need a micro SD converter.
- Wait a while until the memory card that you inserted is read.
- Next, open my computer, then select the memory card drive, and copy the data to be moved.
- Paste it into another drive on the laptop. Done, you just need to wait until all files are finished moving.
- Using Google Drive
And the last way to move photos from HP to Laptop is by using Google Drive. Yes, besides using bluetooth, in fact you can use the benefits of Google Drive to copy photos on your cellphone using a laptop.
4. Here are some ways to transfer photos from HP to Laptop using Google Drive:
- The first way is, you can install and open Google Drive on your smartphone.
- After that you can upload the photos you want to move to Drive.
- Open and login to the Google Drive site on your laptop.
- Then select which folder you want to move to the laptop, then enter it.
- Done, you can open the photo and download it as usual.