How to check my vanilla visa gift card balance - Visa gift card is a non-rechargeable prepaid card that functions like a credit card. Over the years many people have used visa gift cards in India and around the world.
Visa gift cards are useful when paying or checkout online. How to use it is like using any credit or debit card. Whenever a customer makes a purchase, the amount is automatically deducted from their card balance.
Visa gift card check my balance
As visa gift cards are getting more and more popular, many people want to get them. Here are the steps that can help you check your visa gift card balance.
You can find a toll-free number that you can call to check your balance.
- Vanilla Visa Gift Card
- Gift Card Mall
- Trade Bank
- Federal Navy
visa gift card check balance vanilla
- Offer valid with promotional code at checkout until advertised expiration date. Offers cannot be combined. Offer valid only on VanillaGift Purchase Fees or Shipping Fees may apply according to the terms of the offer. Read special offers for full details.
- Please note that promotional codes provided in connection with certain offers on VanillaGift are intended for use only by the offer recipients and do not apply to Gift Card purchases made through any third party site.
- Only registered and approved credit, charge and debit cards and general purpose recharge cards may be used to make purchases on the site.
- Look at the back of your card for the issuing bank. The Vanilla Discover Gift Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, an FDIC Member. The Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, NA or Sutton Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
- This card can be used in the US and the District of Columbia wherever Visa debit cards, Debit Mastercard or Discover cards are accepted. No cash or ATM access.