If you want to see remaining balance on your Visa gift card, it's quite easy. To check balance, you have two options. You can check it online or call the toll-free number that can be seen on the back of the card.
1 Visit Visa gift card website. To check your balance online, you will need to visit the Visa gift card website. Visit this web address https://mygift.giftcardmall.com
2. Select option that says "Check Balance". Scroll down the webpage to find three options that say "Enroll Card", "Check Balance / Transaction", and "Personalize Pin." Select the option that says "Check Balances / Transactions.
3. Enter card number. After logging in to the website, you will be immediately directed to a page asking for your gift card information. Enter your Visa gift card number. This number is in the center of the card.
4. Enter card due date. Just below the card number, you will find the date. This date is the due date of the gift card. Enter this date on the web page.
5. Enter 3 digit card code. You have to enter a 3 digit code to check the card balance. Look at the back of the card. On the back there is a white line with your card number. At the end of this card number is a 3 digit code. Enter this code.
6. Check balance. After entering all the numbers correctly, press "Check my balance." You will be directed to a page that shows your card's latest balance and transactions.
7. If an error occurs, re-enter number correctly. You may have entered the wrong number. If that fails, call the toll free number printed on the back of the card.
Related - Paypal fee for goods and services
Calling a Toll Free Number.
Call toll free number that is printed on the back of the card. This is a toll free number for contacting customer service. You can call this number to check the balance.
Please answer customer service questions to check the card balance.
When calling number printed on the back of the card, follow all instructions provided. You may be asked to provide your card number, due date and 3 digit code to find out the card balance.
Call (866) 511-GIFT if you can't find the phone number on the back of the card.
If you can't find a toll free number on the back of your card, Visa has a public phone number that you can use to check your card balance. Call (866) 511-GIFT if the toll-free number cannot be found or does not work.