American Express Gold Card is a fantastic card because it allows cardholders to earn tons of points across several categories, making it the ideal choice for everyday cards. For example, you can earn 4X Membership Points at Restaurants around the world.
This benefit effectively serves as a monthly $ 10 discount at participating locales. However, you will receive a discount in the form of a credit report. This is not an advantage that we have seen from other cards offered in the past, and when combined with the number of points you earn while eating.
You will also receive $ 10 in Uber Cash every month, up to $ 120 per year. Your American Express Gold Card will need to be added to the Uber app to receive this monthly Uber Cash benefit. You can use Uber Cash to ride Uber or Uber Eats, and take advantage of them fairly easily every month.
Advantages of the gold amex credit card
- American Express Gold Card packs an impressive bonus: 60,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $ 4,000 on qualifying purchases with your new Card in the first 6 months.
- American Express Gold Card is one of the best cards available, especially for people who spend big bucks on food and supermarkets, even though it has a high annual fee, but offers enough benefits to make it worth the money.
What is the Difference between an American Express Gold Card and Other Cards?
- Better card of the two will depend on your spending habits.
- Main reason why people who spend big on their food get better results with an American Express Gold Card is the incredible 4X reward rates it offers in restaurants around the world.
- Despite being a solid multipurpose card, the Chase Sapphire Option Card only offers 2X points on food. The argument for the American Express Gold Card is even stronger when you consider other benefits such as a $ 120 food credit.