PayPal payment instrument (E-Currency), also known as the most widely used and trusted payment medium for online transactions in the world.
In short, the function of Paypal is the payment intermediary in the market. Almost similar to a bank account, but Paypal is more suitable to be called a mediator (third party) that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers.
In fact, Paypal function is not just a matter of shopping. Because PayPal is very much needed, especially for those of you who may work abroad, active internet users, to business people or business people.
In the midst of an increasingly sophisticated era with technological advances and an increasing consumer culture in society, many people are starting to be interested in creating an account on PayPal.
PayPal Service Types
By creating PayPal account, you can learn firsthand how to use it while enjoying the various services provided.
Here is list of uses for PayPal:
- Can transfer money from bank to PayPal account.
- You can transfer money from your PayPal account to other people's PayPal accounts in various countries around the world.
- You can transfer money from your PayPal account to your personal bank account
- You can make any purchase, online or offline, even in different countries.
How, already interested in creating a PayPal account and knowing how to use PayPal?
How to Register PayPal Account
Creating an Indonesian PayPal account is surprisingly easy. Because you can create an account only via a computer connected to the internet, even via cellphones. So you don't need to come directly to the PayPal office, like creating an account at a conventional bank in general. Come on, just follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are over 18 years of age and have a credit card.
- Visit the official PayPal.com site
- Choose the type of PayPal account, personal account, or business account. After that, you can immediately click "Register".
- Fill in personal data in the form fields provided in full. When finished, click the "Agree and Create Account" button.
- Verify, by entering the code. Click the "Continue" button, then click "Enter My Account".
- After being declared successful, you can find a page to enter your PayPal account. Don't forget to confirm via email.
- You can log in directly to your PayPal account, by logging in and entering the email and password that you registered.
- After successful login you are usually asked to fill in the security question field, then click "Submit".
- Your PayPal account has been created. You can use various online transactions such as purchases to immediately withdraw funds, but before that you must verify your credit card first.
How To Use PayPal For Online Shopping
- Visit the online store or e-commerce site in question abroad, such as Amazon and eBay.
- Choose the item you want to buy, and put it in the basket.
- When finished selecting items to be purchased, then checkout.
- Select the payment menu with the Pay with PayPal method.
- Enter your PayPal account and confirm payment in the email linked to PayPal.
- Payment is complete, you just have to wait for more information from Amazon or eBay regarding the process of shipping your goods.
How To Use PayPal To Transfer Money To Another Account
- Open the PayPal site, or you can also open it via the PayPal application on your cellphone.
- Make sure you have enough balance in your PayPal account to make a money transfer Because, if the balance is insufficient, you can top up with a debit or credit card.
- After successfully entering the application and logging in, immediately click "Transfer Money".
- Enter the nominal amount of money to be transferred.
- Enter the PayPal account name or destination account number.
- After all data transfers are filled in, don't forget to click "send".
How To Use Paypal To Withdraw Money To Your Bank Account
- Make sure that in your PayPal account, there is sufficient balance to make a withdrawal.
- Open the PayPal application.
- Enter the option "Withdraw Funds" or Withdraw Funds.
- Enter your source of funds and destination bank by clicking on the arrows in the column. Then click "Continue".
- Select the amount you wish to withdraw. Then click the "Continue" button.
- Then you will be directed to the verification page. To withdraw money from PayPal to your bank, you need verification.
- Make sure all the data is correct, before you are sure to actually click the "drag" button.
- If so, a notification will appear.
- After that PayPal will send an email that they are in the process of sending money to your bank account
- Usually money will be sent within 1-2 working days.
- After that, you can check the balance at the bank, if it has increased. Then you can withdraw the money through the bank you have.